The GV series valves offer 10 times more flow than the MAV series and 2.5 times the flow of the MJV series. With Clippard’s versatile 15/32-32 nose thread, a large variety of buttons and valve actuators can be used with the stem operated valves. The GTV series are toggle valves with panel mounting capabilities (5/8-32 nose thread). The outlet port on all GV valves can be easily positioned to any orientation for mounting convenience.
Medium: 2-Way: Air, Water or Oil; 3-Way: Air
Input Pressure: 150 psig max.
Air Flow: 38 scfm @ 50 psig; 67 scfm @ 100 psig
Temperature Range: 32 to 230°F
Ports: 1/4” NPT, 3/8” Push-Quick, Cartridge
Force for Full Stem Travel: 9 lb. nominal @ 100 psig
Mounting (Cartridge Style): Inserts into a 0.687” bore
Stem: Stainless Steel; Toggle: ENP Steel; Stem Travel: 1/8”
• Will accept a variety of manual, air pilot, electrical or mechanical actuators
• Small, compact size, lightweight
• Design flexibility and fast response
• Corrosion-resistant series also available
• Nitrile seals standard, FKM optional