· Polished neck design reduces debris generation from impingement.
· Tapered geometry of the proximal stem achieves good initial stability, anatomical medial curvature of the stem provides optimal fit with the medullary cavity.
· Plasma-spray finish of the proximal stem surface enhances bone ingrowth.
· Grit blasted surface of the diaphyseal region provides best anti-rotation.
· High-polished and bullet design of the distal end effectively reduces post-generation thigh pain.
· Femoral neck fracture
· Ankylosing spondylitis
· Rheumatoid arthritis
· Femoral head osteonecrosis
· Developmental dysplasia of hip