The implants of the Alians Clavicle range are dedicated to the fixation of fractures, mal-unions, non-unions, and osteotomies of the clavicle in adults.
Comprehensive range of plates: medial or lateral, superior or anterior, bendable or non-bendable plates
Locking precontoured plates
Dualtec System® 2 technology: polyaxial holes allowing screw angulation of +/- 10° (20° cone)
Superior non-bendable plates: medial in 2 sizes (69 & 89 mm) or lateral in 2 sizes (75 & 96 mm), available in right and left versions
Superior bendable plates: medial in 2 sizes (83 & 125 mm) or lateral (143 mm) available in right and left versions
1 bendable antero-medial plate (95 mm)
Diaphyseal fixation: Ø3.5 mm locking and non-locking cortical screws, length 10 to 24 mm (2 mm increment)
Epiphyseal fixation: Ø2.8 mm locking screws, length 10 to 24 mm (2 mm increment)
Indications: Implants of the Alians Clavicle range are dedicated to the fixation of fractures, mal-unions, non-unions, and osteotomies of the
clavicle in adults.
• Serious vascular deterioration, bone devitalization,
• Acute or chronic, local or systemic infections.
• Lack of musculo-cutaneous cover, severe vascular deficiency touching the focus.
• Insufficient bone quality preventing a good fixation of the screws into the bone.
• Muscular deficit, neurological deficiency or behavioural disorders which could submit the osteosynthesis to abnormal mechanical strains.
• Foreign body sensitivity or allergy to one of the materials used.