The implants of the Alians Proximal Humerus range are intended for osteosynthesis of fractures and fractures dislocations, osteotomies and non-unions of the proximal humerus in adults.
Unique & easily accessible suture holes for soft tissue fixation
Ideal placement 1.5 cm from the proximal edge of the greater tuberosity of the humerus and alongside the bicipital groove
DualTec System® technology: polyaxial holes allowing +/- 12.5° screw angulation (25° cone)
4 lengths (79 to 138 mm) available in right and left versions
Single fixation: Ø4.5 mm locking screw, length 26 to 60 mm (2 mm increment), locking and non-locking cortical screws, length 20 to 40 mm (2 mm increment)
The Alians Proximal Humerus range is intended for the fixation of fractures and fracture-dislocations, osteotomies, and non-unions of the proximal humerus.
• Serious vascular deterioration, bone devitalization.
• Acute or chronic local or systemic infections.
• Lack of musculo-cutaneous cover, severe vascular deficiency touching the focus.
• Insufficient bone quality preventing the correct insertion of the screws into the bone.
• Muscular deficit, neurological deficiency or behavioral disorders, which could submit the implant to abnormal mechanical strains.
• Allergy to one of the materials used or sensitivity to foreign bodies.
• Serious problems of non-compliance, mental or neurological disorders, failure to follow post-operative care recommendations.
• Unstable physical and/or mental condition.