JOURNEY◊ UNI provides satisfaction to patients by providing minimal bone and ligament removal.
The JOURNEY UNI and PFJ knee systems have been engineered to empower patients with a renewed right to an active lifestyle and seek to bridge the gap of improving patient satisfaction and implant longevity through function, motion, and durability.
Paired with the NAVIO◊ Surgical System, JOURNEY Partial Knee procedures can utilize the benefits of intraoperative planning software and robotic assistance to enable precise implant placement and soft-tissue balance
JOURNEY◊ II UNI Indications
Unicompartmental knee implants are indicated for restoring either compartment of a knee that has been affected by the following:
1. Noninflammatory degenerative joint disease including osteoarthritis, traumatic arthritis, oravascular necrosis
2. Correction of functional deformity
3. Revision procedures where other treatments or devices have failed
4. Treatment of fractures that are unmanageable using other techniques.Unicompartmental knee implants are single use only and are intended for implantation only withbone cement.
1. Cases where there is poor bone stock which would make the procedure unjustifiable
2. Active, local infection or previous intra-articular infections
3. Mental or neurologic conditions that tend to pre-empt the patient’s ability or willingness to restrictactivities