Proximal Femoral Serpentine LCP (Left & Right)
1. Wide Range of Sizes: 113-373mm L / 2、3-15 hole, in 2 hole inc / 5.6mm t / 19mm w.
2. Low Notch Nail Head: Low notch nail head reduces soft tissue stimulation.
3. Bullet-shaped Ends: Bullet-shaped ends facilitate percutaneous penetration and reduce protrusions.
4. Different Fixation Points: There are several different fixation points at the proximal femur.
5. Anatomically Molded: Anatomically molded, the left and right lateral edges of the proximal femur were specially designed.
1. Fractures in the Trochanteric Region (Simple Intertrochanteric, Inverse Trochanteric, Transverse Trochanteric, Complex Comminuted Fracture, with Medial Cortical Instability Fracture);
2. Proximal Femur Fracture with Ipsilateral Diaphysis Fracture;
3. Metastatic Proximal Femur Fracture;
4. Fracture with Osteoporosis;
5. Proximal Femoral Osteotomy;
6. Nonunion or Malunion of Fractures;
7. Subtrochanteric Fracture of Femur.