Standard configuration: ECG, HR, PR, SpO2, OxyCRG diagram,
ST analysis, Arrhythmia analysis, RESP*2 (RA-LL impedance and
nasal cavity), NIBP (with venous punch), TEMP*2(surface and rectal
type), Drug dose calculation and lead-acid battery.
Wireless networking function to patient monitor;
Inside placed thermal-sensitive built-in printer;
IBP function (Include 1 pressure sensor and 1 adapt cable);
ETCO2 function module（Include 1 disposable dehydration bottle);
Wall Mount for patient monitor ;
Trolley for patient monitor;
12 volts Power supply for ambulance
Displayer ：12.1" color TFT LCD screen with maximum 8-waveform display.
2. Battery: Rechargeable high-energy built-in battery
3. Advanced streamline outline design, portable, compact, lightweight
4. Operating menu with multi-language interface selection: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Italian, etc.
5. Easy operation with user friendly menu structure design and rotary dial
6. Against & eliminate ESU interference & defibrillation, no need to disconnect
the monitor from the patient in process of defibrillating.
7. Three-application mode: monitoring, diagnosis, operating.
8. WAN communication function to network with central monitoring system and
make long-distance monitoring, diagnosis, maintenance and software upgrade
9. Optional built-in wireless networking function
10. 72 hours data storage.
11. Intelligent audio and visual comprehensive alarm
12. In-hospital applications include emergency room’s pre and post operative care,