- 11° conical connection with double internal hex.
- Single platform for all diameters.
- Platform switch.
- Inverted cone cortical macro-design.
- Double threaded.
- Variable geometry:
- - Coronal - thick trapezoidal thread.
- - Middle - thinner trapezoidal thread.
- - Apex - V-shaped thread.
- Oblique apical windows.
- Self-tapping active apex.
- Atraumatic rounded apex.
- Bones of very poor quality.
- Immediate loading.
- Immediate postextraction implant placement.
- Aesthetic anterior segment.
- The conical connection prevents micromovement and microfiltration at the implant–abutment interface.
- The single platform provides a significant simplification of prosthetic procedures.
- The reverse taper neck mitigates cortical stress during surgery.
- The thread design confers a very high primary stability even in poor quality bone.
- The active apex facilitates insertion axis correction in postextraction alveoli.