Distal Medial Tibial LCP (Left & Right)
1. Matching Screws: 4.0 Cancellous Screw or 3.5 Locking Screw or 3.5 Cortical Screw
2. Minimally invasive techniques: plates can be used for percutaneous submuscular implantation using minimally invasive techniques.
3. Multiple Fixation Options: 3 diversely distributed locking screws can be inserted into the distal end of the plate head to support the articular surface through the subchondral bone. Normal screws can be implanted without any protrusion of the screws and can achieve good compression effect of the fracture block.
4. Anatomical design of steel plate with low notch head design: the low notch design of the steel plate head minimizes the protrusion of the steel plate at the medial malleolus and reduces soft tissue stimulation.
5. Wide range of sizes: 106-274mm L / 3-15 hole in 2 hole inc / 3.5mm t / 12.5 mm w.
Intra-and Extra Articular Fracture