fixed-bearing knee prosthesis / cemented
The SurgTech GENOLLTM Total Knee Arthroplasty System (TKA) is used for primary total knee replacement in skeletally mature individuals.
The system consists of GENOLL™PS FEMORAL COMPONENT, GENOLL™ TIBIAL BASEPLATE, GENOLL™PS TIBIAL INSERT & GENOLL™ 3-PEG PATELLA.
Regulation Number: 21 CFR 888.3560
Regulation Name: Knee joint patello femorotibial polymer/metal/polymer semi-constrained cemented prosthesis
Regulatory Class: Class II
Product Code: JWH
Dated: April 29, 2019
Received: May 3, 2019
1. The 1:2 Spec. matching relationship between meniscus & tibia bracket is adopted to reduce the meniscus spec. & facilitate operation;
2. Various combinations can be realized according to the matching diagram to meet different clinical needs;
3. High compatibility between the femoral condyle and the meniscus can meet the needs of special patients.
1. Severe Knee Pain and Knee Dysfunction
2. Knee Deformities
3. Instability of Knee Joint
4. Loss of Motion of Knee Joint
6. Late Lesions of Knee Joint Caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis
7. Hemophilic Arthritis
8. Post Traumatic Osteoarthritis
9. Tumor Destroys Knee Joint and Rebuilds Knee Joint