GENOLL™ TIBIAL BASEPLATE/Tray
(A-54/36) (B-58/38) (C-61/40) (D-64/42) (E-67/44)
(F-69/45) (G-72/46) (H-75/48) (I-78/50) (J-82/53)
1. Cast cobalt-chrome-molybdenum alloy;
2. Fixed type and rotary type, meeting the needs of different patients and doctors;
3. The lower part of tibia bracket is designed with thin wings, which can reduce bone loss of medullary cavity;
4. The mating surface of the meniscus is highly polished to effectively reduce fretting wear;
5. A 2:1 specification matching design was adopted between the meniscus to reduce the size of the meniscus and facilitate the operation.