Hydrocolor 5 high-performance chromatic alginate with 5 days of dimensional stability.
The 5 days of dimensional stability simplify dentists’ daily practice, by allowing them longer to send the impression to the dental technician. Impression accuracy is guaranteed for up to 120 hours.
• 5 days of dimensional stability
• Manual or automatic mixing
• The chromatic variation provides practitioners with a visual guide during the various processing phases: fucsia during mixing, purple during the working phase and light blue during positioning in the patient’s mouth
• High dimensional stability: helps maintain impression accuracy for up to 5 days after impression taking
• High elasticity: allows the material to optimally return to its original form
• High tear resistance: reduces the risk of the impression tearing when it is removed from the patient’s mouth
• MX-300: automatic mixer for alginates