Elite Soft Relining is an A-Silicone for the preparation of soft relining on complete, partial or rehabilitation prostheses.
Easy to use, it is particularly indicated for direct application in the dental practice as well as in the laboratory.
• 1:1 Mixing ratio
• Excellent bonding to prosthetic base with Zhermack Elite Relining Primer special adhesive
• In order to obtain smooth and stable edges, use the special Zhermack Varnish A+B on the margins
• Odourless and tasteless
• Pink Colour
• Ease of use
• Elastic memory to make the prosthesis more stable
• It permits masticatory load absorption
• Suitable for direct use in the practice and for indirect use in the laboratory
• Chair time saving and immediate comfort for the patient
ELITE SOFT RELINING is a range of materials designed for the preparation of soft relining
on removable, partial or complete prostheses with a polymethylmethacrylate base.
Easy to use, they can be utilised both with the direct and indirect technique.
ELITE SOFT RELINING are addition silicones (polyvinyl siloxane) two-component,
autopolymerizing, packaged in cartridge.
Indicated for all types of removable prostheses.
ELITE SOFT RELINING: durable relining on removable prostheses. Establishes the
prosthesis permitting masticatory load absorption of the alveolar and mucosal ridges.
Favours tissue healing after surgery and extractions.
The materials contain polyvinyl siloxane and platinum catalysts. Do not use in cases of
proven individual hypersensitivity to some or all of the product components.