Freealgin is a medium viscosity addition silicone, used in substitution of traditional alginates for preliminary impression taking.
One of its advantages is its high dimensional stability (superior to alginates), which ensures flexibility in the impression casting times and greater accuracy.
Greater elasticity, a better recovery from deformation and a higher tear resistance also complement its characteristics.
For automatic mixing, the packaging is also available in a 5:1 ratio, which is quick and convenient.
• 1:1 and 5:1 mixing ratio
• Mangosteen scent
• High tear resistance
• Excellent recovery from deformation
• High dimensional stability
• Sympress for automatic mixing with 5:1 systems
Freealgin is a material suitable for all the applications of conventional alginate and features high
dimensional stability, easy mixing, and practicality in preparation and use. In addition, the impressions can be disinfected safely. Freealgin is also available in the 1:1 version in 50ml cartridges as
well as in the automatic mixing system with 5:1ratio.
- Preliminary impressions
- Impressions for antagonist models
- Surgery impressions
- Impressions for producing models for bridges and temporary crowns
- Impressions for orthodontics
- Impressions for producing bites and surgical guides
- Impressions for producing models for the construction of trays for whitening solutions
- In all cases in which an impression is needed for modifying or expanding a removable prosthesis