Occlufast CAD is a scannable addition silicone for accurate bite registration.
Occlufast CAD is the solution developed for practitioners looking for a product that facilitates digital work-flow access, by improving communication with the dental technician.
• Imperceptible consistency
• Dimensional stability, up to 7 days
*Occlufast CAD can be scanned using optical scanners (structured light and laser) and CBCT without using opacifier powders.
• The product’s imperceptible consistence favours the achievement of an accurate and reliable result by allowing the patient to bite in a natural manner, thus reducing the chances of the mandible shifting due to an unnatural occlusion
• Scannability favours digital work-flow access
• Thixotropy prevents the material from running, whilst allowing it to flow easily over the surfaces of the teeth
• Dimensional stability makes it possible to maintain the accuracy of the bite registration for up to 7 days from the time it is taken, even once it has been disinfected using products containing quaternary ammonium salts, mixtures of alcohol and surface tension reducers