Elite HD+ was Zhermack’s first addition silicone range.
For over 25 years, it has met the most diverse clinical demands of practitioners the world over, by virtue of its great versatility.
Elite HD+ boasts a broad array of impression-taking solutions from which practitioners can choose according to their personal clinical practice. It features a complete range of viscosities for the diverse clinical indications, depending on the technique used (double step, simultaneous with two viscosities or monophase); pack types suitable for all types of mixing (manual, semi-automatic or automatic) and normal or fast setting times, to satisfy all personal preferences.
In addition to its great versatility, Elite HD+ has the characteristics that professionals need – a combination of hydrocompatibility and thixotropy; tear resistance and elastic recovery – for an accurate impression.
• Hydrocompatibility of the fluids
• Tear resistance
• At least 99% elastic recovery
• Dimensional stability for up to 15 days
• Biocompatible even on damaged mucosae
• Colour contrast
• Application versatility: the range features 6 different consistencies and 4 different pack types (tubs, tubes, and 1:1 and 5:1 cartridges)
• Impression accuracy and precision: the hydrocompatibility of the washes helps practitioners obtain high-quality impressions
• Impression accuracy and reliability, due to its tear resistance and elastic recovery
• Dimensional stability even after disinfection
• Visual comfort: the colour contrast of the materials with different viscosities facilitates impression interpretation