Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion System made of biocompatible PEEK-Optima®
TSPACE® PEEK is an implant used for stabilization of the lumbar and thoracic spine through a transforaminal or transarticular approach, monosegmental or multisegmental. TSPACE® has been designed to fit the requirements of the minimal-invasive surgical technique. Accordingly, the innovative S4® Spinal System, the Spine Classics retractor system and the TSPACE® cage form an interesting combination for spinal fusion.
The X-ray transparency allows for a quick and simple assessment of the bone structure and progress towards bone fusion. Tantal pins serve as location markers. The modulus of elasticity of 3.6 GPa encourages load sharing between implant material and natural bone, thereby stimulating bone healing activity.
- Unilateral and minimally invasive approach to the spine
- Together with S4® Spinal System and the Spine Classics MLD retractor proven in hundreds of surgeries by using the mini-open technique
- Wide range of implant sizes presenting the right implant to fit the patient, e. g. 1 mm increments in height
- Simple and clearly arranged instruments
- Three different inserters to choose: straight or curved inserter as the preference or situation in-situ may be or offset inserter for comfortable use with miscroscope or C-arm
- The banana-like form ensures a maximized contact area between vertebrae and implant while being slim enough to be inserted through the foramen
- PEEK-Optima® is transparent to X-rays and is artefact-free
- Tantal markers serve as location markers
- Anatomical shape and serrated profile