AESCULAP® 3D Cages
PROSPACE® 3D Oblique
Posterior Interbody Fusion System
- Stabilization of the lumbar and thoracic spine through transforaminal approach, monosegmental and multisegmental.
- Always use PROSPACE® 3D Oblique in conjunction with an internal fixator.
- PROSPACE® 3D Oblique can be implanted through an open or minimally invasive transforaminal access (Oblique TLIF technique).
- Solid frame without sharp edges for biomechanical stability and smooth insertion into the disc space minimizing the risk to injure surrounding soft tissue.
- Open porous structure designed to provide primary and secondary stability.
- The implant’s anatomical endplate design provides a good contact area between implant and vertebral endplates whilst allowing addition of bone material to enable bone growth through the center of the implant.
- Bulleted nose for smooth insertion into the disc space.
- Screw thread interface allows a firm connection to inserter.
- Interlaced angle respecting an implant positioning 30° from the sagittal plane.