Thermal separation of chemical compounds sensitive to heat. Organic synthetic material purification.
Effective components separation for biological extraction solution. Recycling of industrial waste.
Elimination of toxic substances in the food industry. Decolouration of organic compounds and elimination of unusual smell.
Low operating pressures
Short residence time.
High evaporation rates.
Under incrustation in the evaporator’s wall.
Magnetic sealed bearing without grease, valves and joints. Perfect for heat-sensitive materials.
Operating temperature: up to 200/300ºC.
Cold operating temperature: -30 ºC.
Electric requirement: 220V / 50-60Hz.
Engine power: 120 W.
1. Jacketed feeding flask with manual feed valve.
2. Stirrer magnetic driving.
3. Glass tank lined with internal condenser.
4. Siphon of dry and cold ice.
5. Heating circulator for jacketed feed container.
6. Heating circulator for coated glass tank.(-30ºC.)
7. Heating/ cooling circulator for internal condenser (< 5 pa.)
8. Vacuum pump.
9. Control system.
10. Reception flasks (distilled and residual).