Professionalism and versatility united in one microscope – with Koehler illumination for demanding applications
- The series stands out because of its unbeatable and consistently high quality and its ergonomic design. The range of modular components means that the OBN series can be individually customised for the professional user.
- Depending on the application, there is a choice of models with strong, continuously dimmable 3 W LED or 20 W halogen illumination (Philips)
- In addition the halogen variant is available as a pre-configured phase contrast microscope, which, through the combination of a professional quintuple condenser wheel, phase contrast condenser and Infinity Plan phase contrast objectives makes it a high-quality, fully-equipped microscope for all applications related to this contrasting method
- This series has a professional Koehler illumination unit with an adjustable field diaphragm as well as a height-adjustable 1,25 Abbe condenser which can be centred and which has an adjustable aperture diaphragm.
- The extremely large mechanical stage with ergonomic, coaxial coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides enables you to adjust and focus your sample rapidly and accurately
- A wide variety of modular systems, such as, for example, a swing-out condenser, various eyepieces, objectives, colour filters, phase contrast units, a darkfield condenser, a simple polarising unit, a Butterfly Tube, through to complete fluorescence units are available to you as accessories