BK-CW1000/2000 Micro-Volume UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
Micro-Volume Spectrophotometer is used for quantitative and qualitative research by spectrophotometry. It is usually used in quantitative research of nucleic acid, proteins and bacterial concentration.
* Microscale sample test, minimum 0.5 ul .
* Ultromicro and cuvette dual platform (Only for BK-CW2000).
* Wide test area, 100 times of the traditional spectrophotometer.
* Most samples don’t need dilute.
* Test directly without warming up, do not need detection container, lower daily consumption.
* PC control, more accurate and flexible.
Minimum Sample Capacity 0.5ul
Ultromicro Optical Distance
Cuvette Optical Distance
Whole Wavelength 190~1100nm
Scanning Wavelength 190~850nm
Wavelength Accuracy 1nm
Wavelength Resolution ≤0.3nm（FWHM @ Hg 253.7nm）
Absorbance Accuracy 2%（0.76 @ 257nm）
Absorbance Resolution 0.002Abs（1mm）
0.1～5 Abs.±0.1 Abs 5～80 Abs. ±2%
0.01～0.5 Abs. ±0.01Abs 0.5～80 Abs. ±2%
Test Time 5s
Detector 3648 pixel linear CCD array
Light Source Import xenon lamp
Sample Test Platform Material 304 stainless steel and quartz
Driver software CD 1 pc
Power line 1 pc
Power Adapter 1 pc
Power Supply AC 110/220V±10% , 50/60Hz
External Size（W*D*H）mm 200*130*136
Packing Size（W*D*H）mm 310*310*310
Net Weight (kg) 2.5
Gross Weight (kg) 5