9973T - PARENDODONTICAL MANIKIN TRUE
Product made of polyurethane (material very similar to human natural bone type 2). Transversal cut of skull, maxilla, ATM, zygomatic, auricular and occipital.
Mandible with a few teeth.
Maxilla with a few teeth.
Polyurethane Block simulating extra oral bone material.
- Flexible Mandible, with teeth: 34, 31, 41, 42, 44, 47. Recent extraction with defect in the bone board in the area of the tooth 43, recent extraction with intact alveoli in the region of 32.
- Maxilla with maxillary sinus with flexible membrane, ATM, Zygomatic, Auricular and Occipital, with teeth: 12, 14, 18, 24, 26 and 27. Recent extraction with defect in the buccal bone plate in the region of the tooth 13. In the area of the teeth 21, 22, 23 and 25 there is bone resorption.
- Removable tooth 11 with exposed root.
PROCEDURES INDICATED WITH THIS PRODUCT
- Removable tooth 11 with exposed root, allowing the simulation of parendodontic surgery.
- Bi lateral sinus lift: RIGHT SIDE: Zero sinus with 1mm thickness in the base and almost fenestrating board. LEFT SIDE: normal pneumatized sinus (the two with extra thin and flexible membrane very similar to human).
- Recent defective extraction of the bone board in the tooth region 13 and 43 with the granulated tissue inside the alveolus to place the bio material and membrane placement.
- Receiver area with bone resorption for block graft placement (removed from the donor area or block) that simulates an extra oral graft, on teeth 21, 22, 23 and 25.
- Recent extraction with intact alveolus with granular tissue inside the cavity, on the tooth 32.