The Model with impacted canine and 3rd molar from TRUE line is made of polyurethane - very similar material to natural type 2 human bone, used for studies and surgical practices, and can be cut and drilled.
It enables the professional to have a training very close to real, improving techniques with respect to Bioethics.
The holder allows you to make all the necessary mouth opening, tipping and closing movements for the student to work with both hands as in the real patient.
Maxillary sinus with flexible membrane.
Impacted 3rd molar teeth.
Impacted canine, palatal and buccal.
Block for bone graft
- Mandible with all teeth; impacted 3rd molar.
- Maxilla with all teeth; impacted canine and 3rd molar.
- Impacted teeth: 13, 23, 18, 28, 38 and 48.
- Mandible and maxilla articulate in premolars.
PROCEDURES INDICATED WITH THIS PRODUCT
- Ideal for surgical training and 3rd molar extraction.
- Impacted, encapsulated and radiopaque 3rd molar tooth, allowing CAT scan and X-ray.
- Impacted, encapsulated and radiopaque canine, palatal and buccal, allowing CAT scan and X-ray.
- It enables maxillary sinus lifting training, as it is made of polyurethane and allows the practice of several other surgical techniques.
- It allows detachment mucoperiosteal, osteotomy and extraction of tooth 23.
- Orthodontic button bonding and/or enamel perforation for orthodontic traction.
- Can be used in training, hands on, practical classes, among others.