Mandible with some teeth and gum
Maxilla with some teeth and gum
Block for bone graft
- Maxilla with absence of teeth 11, 12, 21 and 22, Maxillary Sinus with flexible membrane, ATM, Zygomatic, Auricular and Occipital.
- Alveolus defective in the area between 21/22
- Mandible with absence of teeth 35, 36, 37, 45, 46 and 47 and with reabsorbed area for regeneration.
- Mandible and maxilla coated with material that simulates soft tissue, allowing incision, detachment and suture, articulating the premolars.
- PROCEDURES INDICATED WITH THIS PRODUCT
- Regeneration Guided by Membrane of teeth 11 to 22; 35 to 37; 45 to 47.
- Donor ramus or chin area.
- Side view of the skull with ATM exposure for student and patient explanation
- Incision and suture as in the patient, because the mandible and maxilla are covered with material that simulates soft tissue (gum), and these processes are as important as the surgical.