ESPUMA® Exulock Family is absorbent, atraumatic polyurethane foam dressing with uniformly distributed highly absorbing powder or super absorbent backing layer.
ExuLock Technology foam has an extremely high absorption capacity so that upon contact with wound exudates, the foam massively absorbs all exudates forming a soft coherent gel that is locked within the foam matrix providing a super exudate managing system with gentle gelling action that allows easy removal of the dressing.
The Polyurethane foam laminated with waterproof, bacteria proof and virus proof polyurethane film that prevents the strike of external infections and leakage of exudates. Also the highly breathable film creates moist wound healing environment.
ESPUMA® Non-Adhesive made of absorbent, atraumatic polyurethane foam with uniformly distributed highly absorbing powder with a highly breathable bacterial and viral proof polyurethane backing layer.
ESPUMA® Basic S the same composites of ESPUMA® Non-Adhesive but with perforated hydrocolloid wound contact layer so that the dressing could be adherent where no fixation needed, and with atraumatic removal during dressing change.
– High Absorption Capacity, so increases wearing time.
– Contains exudate locking technology, so reduces risk of leakage and can be used under compression.
– Exudates are easily distributed throughout the wound dressing, so no skin maceration.
– No Strike-through, so no fear of clothes and bed lining sheets staining and reduces risk of cross infection.
– Waterproof, bacteria proof and virus proof outermost layer.
– Highly breathable dressing allows gaseous changes which is ideal for wound healing.