ESPUMA® Exulock Family is absorbent, atraumatic polyurethane foam dressing with uniformly distributed highly absorbing powder or super absorbent backing layer.
ExuLock Technology foam has an extremely high absorption capacity so that upon contact with wound exudates, the foam massively absorbs all exudates forming a soft coherent gel that is locked within the foam matrix providing a super exudate managing system with gentle gelling action that allows easy removal of the dressing.
The Polyurethane foam laminated with waterproof, bacteria proof and virus proof polyurethane film that prevents the strike of external infections and leakage of exudates. Also the highly breathable film creates moist wound healing environment.
ESPUMA® C sealed edges is a carbon felt sandwiched between two layers of PU foam that is laminated to waterproof, bacteria proof and virus proof polyurethane film for superior bacterial and odour adsorption.
– High Absorption Capacity, so increases wearing time.
– Contains exudate locking technology, so reduces risk of leakage and can be used under compression.
– Exudates are easily distributed throughout the wound dressing, so no skin maceration.
– No Strike-through, so no fear of clothes and bed lining sheets staining and reduces risk of cross infection.
– Waterproof, bacteria proof and virus proof outermost layer.
– Highly breathable dressing allows gaseous changes which is ideal for wound healing.
– Non-adherent gel forming wound dressing allows easy removal of the dressing without pain.
– The additional carbon layer in ESPUMA® C Sealed Edges provides superior bacterial and odor adsorption.