Nordson EFD offers a comprehensive selection of dosing syringes used in the treatment of horses, cows, and many other animals.
Available in single or multi-dose options, EFD disposable animal health syringes are used to package medications, supplements, and a variety of other creams, gels, and pastes. For multi-dose use, EFD Dial-A-Dose™ syringes offer an innovative, customizable solution to tailor doses based on animal size, treatment schedule, and other requirements.
The system’s integrated ring allows users to “dial in” and administer the correct dose, and then securely reseal the syringe until its next use. EFD’s Posi-Dose® system is designed for equine oral deworming treatments. Its unique twist-lock ring snaps into position to set the specific dosing volume. And its nozzlefree design ensures positive confirmation that each dose is completely dispensed. Posi-Dose syringes can also be capped for multi-dose use.
• FDA-approved HDPE and polypropylene syringes
• Range of sizes, colors, and nozzles
• Self-venting barrels with “lead-in” aid for easy ll
• Dial-A-Dose allows veterinarians or owners to dose the animal, cap the syringe, and save for next dose
• Locking ring ensures exact amount is dispensed
• Faster and easier to repeat dose than other syringes
• Different nozzles to easily dispense any material viscosity for oral, topical, intramammary, or rectal applications